Kardashians and Fake News
I have officially started a Youtube channel that I will be updating frequently so make sure to watch the video above, subscribe to my channel, and enjoy!!!!!!!
Life is a carousel, enjoy the ride. Welcome to my blog about culture, fitness, food and living life on the cheap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm proud of my popping arm muscles The Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeYP5sySvJs Youtube Profile : Class Fitsug...
-
I watched a new ITV show last night about American beauty pageants for woman of a more "mature" age. Think Honey Boo Boo but with ...
-
I got into an arguement with my housemate yesterday. She is a bit obsessive and she kept going over the same problem again and again, despit...
Rest Yo'Self
Frequently when I am reading fitness posts, blogs, etc. rest periods are not mentioned enough!! I'm not referring to a rest day or two, ...


No comments:
Post a Comment